- What kind of personal data we collect
- Where we collect personal data from
- How we use personal data
- How we store personal data
- How you can access/amend your personal data
- How long we hold personal data
- Who you can contact for further information
What kind of personal data do we collect?
We collect only the personal data you give us (including your name, email address, and contact telephone numbers). We may also keep a record of any information that you acquire from us.
Where we collect personal data from
We collect personal data through this website by the following means:
By you contacting us enquiring about anything on this website. When you complete and submit a registration form to become a registered user of this website. When you enter or apply for any promotions or competitions run through the website from time to time. Directly from you when you request products or services made available through this website. Indirectly through your use of this website and the services and functionality offered through it.
How we use personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Replying to your queries.
- Processing and recording your register user status.
- Providing you with information about us.
- Providing you with information, products or services in relation to this website.
- Providing you with information about competitions or promotions.
- Complying with relevant legislation and regulations.
- Any specific purpose which we notify you of at the time personal data is collected.
We may disclose information about you (including your identity) to a third party if we are required to do so in the course of legal proceedings or other investigation; or if we determine that the disclosure is necessary in connection with a complaint regarding your use of this website.
We may also disclose information about you to any of our business partners that provide Products, Services and Information through the website for the promotion and marketing of those business partners’ Products Services and Information.
How we store personal data
We store personal data electronically. The personal data is kept safe and secure using generally accepted standards of security.
How you can access/amend your personal data
You may access your personal data we hold by emailing us here We will provide you with a copy of the personal data we keep about you.
You may request that the personal data we hold about you be corrected by emailing us here If we agree that your personal data is to be corrected we will provide you with an amended record of your personal data.
How long we hold personal data
We will keep your personal data only for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose we collected it for.
Who you can contact for further information